Administrative Support Assistant
Processing Tomato Advisory Board - Davis, CA
The position provides support to the Processing Tomato
Advisory Board administration staff. The administration office is comprised of
HR, Safety and Training, Payroll, Accounting and Database Reporting. The
candidate will need to assist in all of the areas listed. A strong business
background is required. The candidate must live near Davis, CA or relocate. The position is full-time, seasonal (8-9
Entry to this position requires fundamental written and oral communication skills, including a sound foundation in English grammar, spelling, and punctuation; an ability to understand standard office procedures; an ability to operate standard office equipment; an ability to learn office technology systems; an ability to perform basic mathematical calculations; and typing and keyboard skills. These entry qualifications would normally be obtained through completion of a college program or its equivalent and some experience in an office environment.
1. Experience providing high level of customer service.
2. Experience in accounting procedures
1. Ability to communicate effectively both in person and over the telephone.
2. Good organizational and record keeping skills.
3. Ability to perform clerical tasks of a routine nature.
4. Ability to work in a team and collaborative environment.
5. Ability to use standard office equipment such as PC computer, copier, fax machine, multi-use phone system.
6. Ability to use standard software programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
7. Willingness to work some overtime, weekends and after hours.
8. Willingness to occasionally travel to meetings.
1. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or similar accounting software.
2. Bachelor's degree or equivalent in experience.
3. Must be a Non-Smoker.
Candidate will be required to provide official transcripts of their highest degree earned and must furnish proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. Candidate will also need to pass a drug test and have a health questionnaire approved.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Processing Tomato Advisory Board (PTAB) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to the principle of diversity in all areas. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or disability. PTAB hires only those individuals who are lawfully authorized to accept employment in the United States. It is the policy of the PTAB to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need a disability related reasonable accommodation as part of the application and/or interviewing process, please let us know. PTAB is committed to creating a working environment free from discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual violence, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking.
· Full-time Seasonal
· $16.34 to $18.69 /hour
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org