Application Deadline: June 11, 2018 at 5pm
PTAB Office Clerk opening for the 2018 season – We have an immediate opening for an office clerk at our Riverdale District office. The Office Clerk is assigned to the PTAB Lemoore office. The position runs through the 2018 season only.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: Under the supervision of the District Supervisor, the Office Clerk duties include:
· Checking applications for errors and qualifications.
· Maintaining confidentiality of personnel records.
· Preparing and auditing attendance reports, recording and distributing checks.
· Preparing daily and weekly production and hours reports.
· Performing routine Clerk duties with appropriate speed, skill and confidence.
· Answering phones, sorting mail, completing routine forms without close supervision and review.
· Understanding PTAB organizational structure, policies, procedures and standards.
· Handling routine certificate posting, data-entry, checking, correcting and filing.
· Gathering and faxing audit reports to PTAB headquarters daily.
· Processing payrolls, managing accounts receivables, and entering accounts payable transactions.
· Education equivalent to High School education
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and possess general computer skills (Email, Internet Browsers)
· Basic office skills
· Willingness to work long hours and on weekends as needed
Desirable Qualifications and Skills:
· Concentrating on and conscientiously performing repetitious tasks
· Ability to work harmoniously and converse efficiently with all levels of co-workers, supervisors and industry reps
· Pleasant and efficient phone manners
· Politeness and tact when handling complaints, answering questions and correcting errors
· Know when to take initiative and when to consult or inform supervisors
Pay Rate: Depending on prior PTAB experience and skills.
Fax to (530) 759-7504 or email to email@example.com